Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Just Keep a Going...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I got a good night sleep, and actually got up before my early alarm. I was up, and just laying there so I thought I'd get an early start.

I keep this thing going, cuz it is my routine. I know there is some important stuff in here once in a while. Today, I don't really have much to talk about. On my mind are probably controversial things compared to the accepted human truths. As long as there have been Countries there have been young men dying for them. Is that a good thing??  Before you give your standard they taught me in 6th grade it was, think about it. Killing and being killed for dubious reasons at best is good??  You are a product of the World's propaganda, no matter what Country you were born in.

I'll give you a couple examples. 2 guys who flew bombing missions against Germany in WWII. Howard Zinn, and Joseph Heller. Dropping bombs on Cities to help the war effort. What they realized later or during is they were dropping bombs on people. People on the other side, but people are poor people, kids, and Moms and Dads. The decision makers drew the line in the sand. Obviously Germany was in the wrong in this War. That Country got high on success, and were led by an angry asshole.

Your best hope is to find a way out of the World of propaganda that leads people to do stupid stuff. Dying for one's Country is celebrated, but that person did not live a good life, and the people wearing suits and uniforms decided their fate.

Now your job if you choose to do it is find a higher truth. One where killing is not good. One where the religious people have no idea how to wield the sword, and collect wrong coins.

Your job is to seek out the truth.

Question, or better yet throw everything out. Everything you believe to be true, just throw it out. The actual truth stands on it's own. It doesn't use the wisdom of people it just is. If you hold onto stuff it just weighs you down.

You just have to seek the truth, and accept that maybe just maybe you are wrong. It shouldn't be too hard, cuz the truth of the matter is we are all wrong if we are just a product of this World.

The truth is hard, but it seems so easy huh??  It can't be that easy, cuz people are always hiding shit.

This thing goes so much better if people don't make Saints out of people who aren't. The truth has been missing from the World for Centuries. I gave up my coin a long time ago. I suffered much for various reasons to get where I am now. I have a great sword, cuz my eyes were opened to see what the sword is. I don't use it very often, cuz it does little good.  The only good I do comes from my help. I am just a vessel that can be used.

The ball is in your court. If you don't want to find the truth, then I have no use for you. The World is yours, and you can have it.

I just will not have any part in it, or you.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think the temps are still supposed to be good today.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Also, you do know if you don't take the right steps you'll just end up angry, and bitter right??

No comments: