Friday, November 6, 2015

Tacos For Breakfast.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had a good night sleep last night. It sounds like it is raining, so I will probably drive to work. I had tacos for dinner last night. I totally forgot Lisa had a work thing. I am hungry now, so I am thinking tacos for breakfast. :)

Not much else going on with me. I have various sorenesses all over my body. Getting old sucks if you start using muscles you haven't used in a while. #sheesh.

Other than that not much going on. Heck, I don't even have anything to blog about.

Usually, I at least have something to say. I guess I can say I know some things of life. What are some things all people share in life??

Imperfection. None of us are perfect, but people are all out there judging and shit. Thinking they are better cuz they do this, and that. Perhaps cuz they think this and that.

To be human is a crazy thing. We are always dressing up in some fashion to be this "picture" of who we want to be, but inside us is this lonely person. Afraid to let people know us, cuz we may not know all our darkness inside, but we know some of it. Some demons are so overpowering some people can't even hide it.

I can see it, but can the person??  I don't really know.

I know people want to be strong, and act strong, but help is needed, and maybe people don't even think they need help.

You as a person are a slave to the World. Everybody is different. I imagine being born in Saudi Arabia is different than being born in Israel, etc...  You have no say in where you were born, which makes all thoughts of Nationalism pretty ridiculous in the truth version of life. We were all raised on the propaganda of the day though.

I think a lot of societies have some kind of messed up religious traditions in them. The truth stands alone. It doesn't need Country, Society, or anything. There is only one who was strong enough to overcome the World, and I learned way long ago when I threw everything about me out, that life is different than we think.

I think blogging is quiet, cuz people are scared. I know the truth of the futility of your life, but you don't want to take the step that goes in the right direction so you would rather stay silent.

I know it is scary looking into the great unknown fields I point you in, but I have stressed strength and trust, and this blog is approaching 1500 posts.

Time to put your big people pants on, doncha think??  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope a Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. It really is kinda weird us being on two different sides of life. Me knowing things you don't.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Extras for me. :)    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Haha.  Laterzzzzzzzz.   :)

No comments: