Monday, November 23, 2015

I Am Up, And I Hazz Blog...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am up early, and I'll get a run in. It is cold outside too, and I'll bike to work. That should be fun.

We got a turkey yesterday for thanksgiving. I like me some turkey.

I don't really have anything on my mind at all, but as you know that doesn't always stop me. I had a pretty good weekend. I worked some. I got a long for me run in on Saturday. A long for me run is typically a shorter run than I would ever do if I was training for a marathon. :)  running is a crazy thing. Speaking of I ran into a former running friend on Saturday while working. He is a Dentist, and like me had many many races he didn't show up to cuz injuries. He was talking about strides, and he remembered mine.  :)  I thought it strange, but now I remember he always ran on his heels. He was trying to fix that, and these days he just tries to stay in 5K shape. My normal route pretty much no matter the mileage goes by his house. I should wake him up at 4:00 AM sometime. ;)   J/k

Anyway I just worked, watched football, and slept this weekend. I slept through dinner last night too. I was tired after work yesterday.

So that is just some stupid stuff in my life. Geesh I guess if I look back at my life much of it is stupid. I wonder if your life is closed off from your vision. I can remember damn near everything if I try. I am open though. Something you cannot understand of me. There is nothing inside me clouding my vision. You have a big something blocking your vision. I know cuz I was once like that. How I am now once scared me, cuz I had no security. I thought I needed to be full to be secure, but it was other stuff that makes me secure.

I'd say trust is one thing. My heart is another. My heart I don't control, bit it is in good hands. Your heart you don't control either, and maybe you should wonder why it is like  it is.

A perfect person would be such a way, and we are different.

Anyway, I guess I should get ready to run. I think the truth is so hard, cuz we want to put our best foot forward. In my World our best foot may not actually be all that good. Many times people want to prove they are a Saint, and we should all know better than that.

Oh well. I guess the next blog update I read will be mine tomorrow.  :)

Haha

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Gotta finish my coffee before I run.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D    :D

Laterzzzzzz   Gaterzzzzzzz

No comments: