Thursday, November 19, 2015

I Wanted To Wake Up Earlier.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I wanted to wake up really early today, but no such luck. I was trying to go to bed early, but maybe went to bed a half hour early. Oh well. I still have time for a run, but it won't be longer than my normal runs.

Other than that not much going on. Yesterday was a pretty fun day. Work went good, I got a little run in, and biked to work and back. Lisa went out with a friend, so I just had leftovers and went to bed.

On any given day there is pretty much nothing I have to do, and typically there isn't much that I do. I do work most days. I had July 5th off, and Labor Day off. :)  I have next Thursday off too. :)  what will I do??  Should be fun.

Anyhooo I hazzz a kitty crawling on my lap wanting to be petted. On a more serious note, I guess I know I have a tough message. Right now I am in a spot where the World doesn't hate me yet. I am not really a part of this World, but I kinda am. I cannot believe what unique shoes I walk in. There was no road map to follow, and no one to turn to. Just me and my path. Me going solo gives me a specific honor that has already been granted, but only known by one.

My heart is strong and well cared for. I cannot even really explain you to me. I know everything about me, but I am a strange, and impossible creature.  After I do my next thing the World will hate me, and I will be its enemy. There will be those on my side, and the others will be swayed by the World. Not much I know past that. I know the worst of the worst will no longer be inside me, and who knows what that means. Probably not good stuff. He laid a trap for me, and with help I overcame the 2nd time, and he ended up being the one trapped.

The best of the best will make sure I overcome the 3rd time, cuz it is his story, and he is the one who works. I am kinda along for the ride.

He is not ashamed of me, cuz he knows there really isn't much I can do. I am not ashamed of me either, cuz I know me. I accept me, cuz I know the true path for me.

There is no labor under the sun I can do to make me who I will eventually be. My game is wait. Wait for you people to start your journey. One you absolutely will not have the courage to do, but you will. Courage will be given if you choose correctly.

Other than that it is just life. Whatever is the norm for where you live, and the customs that are popular around your parts.

While no one was looking you exist in this stupid World. It is pretty ridiculous. :)  luckily for me I like a lot of people in my list. They will be even more interesting when they tell their tale.

That is for you to decide to do though.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I'll finish my coffee and then run. :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

No comments: