Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Another Day.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. My sleep was a bit strange. I napped for an hour or two before my bedtime, so I was a bit off. All it did was make me wake up a lot. They were pretty good wake ups, but one time I checked on the Bears, and the game was almost done, so it took me a while to fall asleep. I then woke up thinking my alarm was going to go off, but it was only 1:30 am.  I still had 1-1/2 hours til my early alarm, or 3+hours til the late one. Early alarm goes off, and I guess I feel pretty good.

Not a lot going on with me, and my life. I got the leaves done yesterday, which is nice. We have some more to fall in the back, and those leaves don't finish falling closer to Christmas. I don't think I'll have anymore to do in the front.  That is pretty nice.

So there you have it another day done. Today will be taco Tuesday, so there will be another day today too. :)  life just keeps going huh??  Day after day of this and that, and eventually we die. :)  the truth of this existence is clearly something different than what we think growing up.

Our lives are filled with all kinds of stuff. Things that made us happy. Perhaps pride in some things, and also some stuff maybe we are ashamed of. I've gone through my whole life. Plenty of fuck ups on my part. Plenty of selfish deeds. At some point I had a pretty good vision of me, and I was not impressed. I did find a way to a better me, and also the way to the best me possible. Currently I am in the middle. I am not worthless as I am, but I am not at my ultimate goal.

I wait for my final thing, and it ain't no biggie. You stand as everyone else who has walked this planet. A product of the Earth and this World. The best things you see are what your eyes see, and what the History books have led us to believe.

Back during that bad Summer when I learned the truth of life, it was a big deal. Eventually I learned the truth of me, and I was worth so very little. Currently I have been given a better coin, and none of it is from my power. I ain't nothing, and I never have been, but with help I am.

The truth of me is not scary, and not sad. I have this heart that seemingly has a continuous smile.

It's good to be me. You have some stuff to do still. You know all this though.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. After work today there is nothing I have to do, but make tacos. :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: