Saturday, November 7, 2015

Rush, Rush, Rush.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?? Me, I am doing pretty good. I sleep like a champ on my day to sleep in. I don't typically go to bed much later than usual, and today I slept til 6:30 am. Crazy. Anyway, I kinda hafta rush cuz I gotta get a run in before work. I keep forgetting to switch my schedule to 10:00 am. It would give me more time, and I could probably have breakfast at my place of employment. I get a ridiculous 50% discount, and Saturday is my best time to take advantage if it.

Anyway, not really much on my mind. I wake up feeling like this most days, and I bet it is how we are different. What have I done to make me be this way?

I can tell you, but you will not be able to understand. How I feel is not done by me. Mostly upbeat is not me. The energy I have is not me. It is something that can be taken away. It was once too for a few days maybe like 7-8 years ago. I was unwilling to live like that anymore, so I gave up. I was so mad. I could not do anymore.

So in spite of my less than perfect self, I was picked up, and put on the right path. What does it all come down to??  None of who I am is special. I have help in every part of being. My strength is not my own. My upbeat heart is a gift. My energy is a gift. I can not make me the best a person can be. I have some pretty good qualities right now that let me help. I can be used as I am now even though I am not perfect.

How that works is right does happen before perfect. Perfect is unattainable on our own, but it is possible. What drives you crazy is you want to be right by being perfect, which is impossible for you. Your steps, if you decide to take them will help you deal with the darkness within, and the imperfection which scares you, and what you try to hide.

Strength comes before perfection. I use the word courage a lot, and courage is really consumed by fear. Fear is a friend, and I hope you have much, cuz fear, and courage walk hand in hand. They are strange bedfellows, but that is how it works. If you have no fear, that would probably be something to be scared about I'd think.

Anyway I gotta run.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for creasing!!!   :)

Hope a Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Should be a good day. Going to scout out a new recipe to cook tonight.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxcxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D  :D

Extras for me again xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.  :)

Laterzzzzz.   Lol

No comments: