Monday, November 9, 2015

A Pretty Good Sunday.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I worked from 3-8:00 am on Sunday with a good night sleep, so I was able to get some stuff done. All of my laundry is cleaned,  folded, and put away. Lisa's I folded, and put in a basket. All the dishes are cleaned, and put away. That was about it. I made dinner later on, but that is really all I had to do. After that there was nothing to do. I don't know what people do if they have time off. I run out of things quickly. I was thinking of blowing off football, but after watching a couple movies I did watch football. Not that I really cared about the outcomes.

Anyway it is good to start out Monday with all my clothes being in the designated spot. The next two weeks I'll work two jobs on Sunday, so I'll be a bit busier.

Anyhooo, I guess a good Sunday starts out a good Monday. I have time to run before work, so that is good.

Anything else going on??  Nope, not much at all. I guess I just woke up as I usually do. I know me, and I know the way I am. What does it look like inside you??  What is inside your head when you first wake up??  I know how I am, and why. I sorta in ways know how you are kinda. It is different.

I think most people would like to wake up feeling like I do, and there is no equation under the sun. It isn't eating the vegetables, or exercising the correct amount. It isn't doing the dishes or folding the laundry. My formula was a turn way back when. It started with me overcoming myself, and little did I know at the time was that made all the difference.

My story is different than the best things men and women think up to spend the hours of their lives. The truth of the matter is you cannot be like me how I am. It is not in your power. It isn't in mine either.

So yeah the great 'sacrifice' you are asked to make isn't one at all, but you cannot see it. You still remain weak, because society is your security. What men and women have past down from generation to generation is still your only truth. People were just as flawed during any generation.

I have been singled out to find the truth. It ain't no joke either. We must know that in some way, cuz our path leads to our death. That is a pretty significant thing.

Oh well, I guess it is time to run.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I am really lucky to be me.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Lol, this blog. Can you imagine being assured 100% of the way you go??  It is quite a trip. :)

xxoo. :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: