Saturday, November 28, 2015

Life Isn't Easy.

Yesterday was kinda a challenging day. As a person I think we'd all like to be helpful. I had a lot on my plate yesterday. Inexperience causes me to not be great. Experience is something good in ways. At the bakery there are 4 people whose name is on the sign. They are the owners. Everybody in Holland seemingly knows them and likes them. They all have different personalities, and they all are different.

As an employee you try to balance stuff out. What does each person like??  Here is something I ran in the other day. I always show up early, and typically punch in around 10 minutes before my shift, and arrive probably 15-20 minutes before. I am ready to work.

What happens if you have a busy week, and by Friday you are pushing overtime??  Stay and detail at time and a half, or let the high school kids detail as they come in after school??

Yesterday I let myself get scheduled for two jobs, and there was a timing problem. I was thinking my Friday was going to be easy, but it wasn't. We do extra shit on Thursday to make Friday easier. We were off Thursday. :). So I rushed to get my stuff done, so I could get to the other job. I told Jacob I was leaving, and he mentioned the bakery needs to be detailed, as Christmas is coming around, and we'll be busy as Hell.

Inexperience on my part says I don't know what all of detail means, and I don't really know how to organize stuff. The old adage "when in doubt throw it out" takes experience. I don't know what people use and need. Experience is a good teacher.

Being new at the bakery job I am still learning. Anyway the funny thing is I felt bad leaving the bakery with things unfinished to go to a job where I spent time detailing floors. :)  lol. I swung some offices, and burnished them, among some other stuff. Swinging is basically taking a top layer of wax off to clean, and burnishing shines things back up.

I kinda fucked up by spreading myself too thin on Friday. I told Jacob to give me a list for Monday and Tuesday. They are easy days and I can get a lot done. Experience tells Jacob I don't need a list, but my inexperience says I do. He's been there too long, and he is blind to how ignorant I am. You know that is why teaching is hard. The inexperienced people are dumb. :)

Anyway that is what I was thinking of yesterday. Today I have to work at the grocery store. I think the frozen guy starts soon, so my schedule is about to get much easier. I think I'll do the cleaning thing every other Sunday, and a short shift on Saturdays at the grocery store. Next weeks paycheck puts us over the hump too. Income will start to be significantly greater than the outflows so we can start saving for some shit that needs to get done.

Life isn't easy, but I am cool with it.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!?   :)

p.s.  If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. Life is fluid. There is constant motion, but I have a promise that is unfathomable. I win. :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxz

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzz   Gaterzzzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: