Thursday, November 26, 2015

My World Is A Jumble.

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am up early on my day off. I can take Hope for a run, and read my book. I may do a little laundry. This is my 3rd day off since Memorial Day I think. :)  I work many days, but last week was probably my highest total of 55 hours. Typically I only work like 50 hours each week between the jobs.

Anyway I was thinking of things before getting out of bed, but really nothing in particular. As someone who typically has a clue of what direction this thing goes today I am just living. Nothing really upsetting me, and nothing I am particularly worried about.

What are the things I am interested in??  I think I like my life the way it is. I work, stay relatively active. I kinda look forward to my downtime after work, and supper. I love getting a good night sleep, and I like feeling fully charged when I wake up.

I know my story, and I know me, and I think much of your story you don't know yet.

As long as there is life there have been people wondering why. Most people get shuffled with the masses. There was a story told a while ago, and through the ages everyone said it was easy. The mistakes made Centuries ago are the same ones made today.

The thing is it isn't easy. It is hard, cuz we are blind. We are set up in such a way to think we are the master of our Universe.

I know some things you don't know. Hard things I had to learn in a hard way. I try to point them out to you, but that is a lot harder than it appears to be.

Last year was a hard year as far as this goes, because the well was almost dry. That was for a reason, and the reason is you were probably tested.

Today I have no worries about stuff. Today is a new day, and this year is a different year.

It is good to be me, and you still have some hard stuff to do. Probably the simplest question is being asked by you now in this time in your life.

Why am I the way I am??  Is life everything I thought it should/would be?? Am I everything I think I should be?  What are the important parts of my life??

I guess there may be many questions, but none for me. I've done my life's journey, and am now on the other side. The question of you needs answers. Those are things you must find.

As this blog approaches 1500 entries I don't feel the need to rehash anything really.

Anyway today is a day off. :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Everything went super smooth yesterday. They had a good plan, and it seemed to me to work out great.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Lol, this thing must be a trip. I never had anyone like me, and the way I am I cannot stand in your shoes, so I have no idea what having this is like.  Pretty strange.  :)

Laterzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzz.  :)   xoxo

No comments: