Monday, November 16, 2015

Was Tired This Morning.

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I was a little tired after  my early alarm went off so I slept more. I won't have time to run this morning. I may run when I get home from work.

Not much else going on with me. I thought I wanted to blog, but now I am not sure what to blog about, and not sure why I got up now.  :)

This weekend was pretty typical. I worked two jobs yesterday, and I work two jobs next Sunday too. Pretty soon someone will take over my 3:00 am shift on Sundays. They have a new person to do the whole frozen job. T-Tr, and Saturday night/Sunday morning. It sounds like I'll be doing the cleaning thing every other Sunday. So I'll have every other Sunday completely off, and Saturday is just a little shift. We are caught up on bills, and our vehicles are all fixed so it's all good.

Just a little life stuff I guess. Anyways I guess I don't have anything to blog about.  :)

Have a good day.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I gotta check the weather. Thought it was supposed to be nice again.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzz. Gaterzzzzzz.   ;)

No comments: