Friday, November 13, 2015

Ya Gotta Wake Up Pretty Early.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had a good night sleep, and actually slept all the way to my early alarm plus. Thought about staying in bed, but I feel okay, and I want to run. I am doing a little cheating today. It isn't supposed to get terribly warm, and I have to pick up some groceries so I am driving to work.  :)

I thought of biking home yesterday, and picking up the truck cuz I had to deposit my check, and I thought I'd pick up some groceries, but the wind wasn't as horrible as I thought. In the morning it was a SW wind which is totally favorable on my bike to work. I think it switched to a little of a NW wind, so my bike ride wasn't horrible, until I went directly West. So I said fuck it, and biked to my bank. Not totally a fan of getting Hope excited cuz I am home, and leaving right away anyway.

So that is that. Anything else going on??  Nope not really. Seems like old times doesn't it??  Me getting up early and blogging??  Old times I don't think mean much to me. My life has been gone through with a fine tooth comb, and currently life is just this thing I do. Nothing terribly significant in any days of my life really. I am totally cool with this little existence I have. This life ain't no thing.

Other people I am curious to get to know better. Obviously that is a scary thing for people, cuz our life is made up of a lot of stuff. A lot of it isn't perfect either, and either are we. A lot of stuff people probably wonder why. Why are we the way we are. If it were up to our ability wouldn't we just be perfect??  Wouldn't the scales of justice be our intellect. Those scales are above our understanding.  Wouldn't our hearts be caring for those we should care for, and wouldn't our hearts be strong to reprove those who deserve it. We are not the best a person can be. Heck I have been given a promise that let's me go without fear.

My promise isn't that I am perfect. It is that everything I do will be worked with for good. Can you imagine??  That among so many other things is what makes me strong. I know you want to be strong, but there is a path. A way you must go. How do I know??  Cuz it is my job to teach these things. If you would have asked me during my days of living in fear I'd be doing that I wouldn't believe it. I wouldn't think it possible, cuz I know where the path of the false teachers lead. I wouldn't want that.

So really I won the lottery in my existence. Without a worry at all. I can even be of some help to you, as long as you take the correct path.

Your winning lottery ticket is right before you. Of course the way your heart is you would want the riches the Earth provides, and I am pointing you toward a greater and more enduring reward. If only one could overcome oneself huh??

That is your game though. You vs. You.

I'd really like to get to know you people. More than just the day to day stuff, but your heart will lead you in that, cuz you don't have the strength for that. Your journey will come from an invisible guiding hand if you choose to go on it.

That is entirely up to you though.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Sounds like the wind is still howling.

Love You All!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: