Saturday, November 14, 2015

Decided To Buy Gas Station Coffee.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I didn't sleep all that great last night, but that may be good. I work 2 jobs tomorrow, so I'll probably sleep good tonight. I went out and got gas station coffee too. :)  as those of you following along know I rarely even drink coffee anymore. Maybe a cup every 2-3 weeks or so. Don't ask me why either, cuz I didn't really plan it. I just didn't really want it anymore.

As you know I don't watch the news either, cuz it just makes people mad. One cannot escape everything, so I know the World is still bad. Bad information is everywhere, and it doesn't matter where you were born. Most should agree that killing people is probably not that great a thing.

We have more important stuff to do. You aren't going to fix the World, cuz it isn't fixable. Too much bad information. Too much anger, too much hatred. Luckily you just have to worry about yourself.

Some I lose hope for, cuz they won't ever get the courage probably. They will just cling to whatever stuff they have accumulated throughout the years. They'll cling to things like good enough. They won't see inside their heart really to see help is needed.

It seems to me a dead end has been hit, and you will not be able to go one step further, unless you take the correct step. To view your whole life as it needs to be viewed takes vision. A vision you don't have, and one you won't get, unless you are willing to go all in.

This was never going to be easy, and I can't make it easy for you. I can only steer you in the right direction. Few will be able to go through with it, for whatever reasons.

Not much I can do.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. While getting gas station coffee I see it is good running weather. :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

No comments: