Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Starting The Day Out Right.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I went to bed super early last night so I could catch up on sleep if I needed. I feel pretty good, and I am up early enough to get a good run in. Also I wouldn't mind a cup of coffee now, so maybe I'll buy some.

Yesterday was kind of relaxing. We had a real nice day out, and I should have done another round of leaves, but I didn't wanna. As I was biking home the city guys already picked up our leaves, so I didn't have to do what I probably wasn't going to do anyway.  :)  Lisa was tired, and just relaxing so I did the same.

Anyways I don't have much to talk about. I feel pretty good about me. The World is all screwy, and I didn't expect it to be any different. I remember a while ago I said I was taking everything away from you, and I guess I am.

Your groups, your flags, your uniforms, your Country, your Constitutions , your Religion or lack there of. These are things you cling to, which you think make you better than others. It helps make you right. Maybe it gives you a false sense of pride.

You were born into this World as a kid. Kids of different Countries go to different schools to learn different thing. None ever escape pride of Country. It is definitely in every curriculum. Many find the "right" religion, and that puts them on the right path.

Sadly all the religions are false, and our teaching is prejudiced. Eventually people have to step out of everything. Parents mean well, but they aren't perfect. You have to maybe ponder that maybe... Just maybe everything is wrong. If you are willing to take the proper steps you will learn everything is wrong.

If you go on the correct journey you will lose your fear of this truth.

Life is a serious thing. It will end in our death. We won't escape that. The World grabbed us from the beginning, and there was no escaping that. There is a way out though. A way to a better us, and you have to want it. It is obvious to us all we are not the best a person can be, and we should want to be.


Anyhow, I guess that is good.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love you All!!!   :)

p.s.  I don't often give shout outs, but I like Angela Kidd's blog. I think it is by invite only, so it may be hidden, but I invited myself a long time ago. :). She is a courageous person.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzzzzz.  Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: