Thursday, November 5, 2015

Just Some Things.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am okay. I was still a little tired, and was tempted to sleep til my late alarm, but what the heck.

Anyway, yesterday just out of the blue I looked at the shirt I grabbed, and it was from a race in 2008. I tried to think if I was blogging then. I don't remember what year I started this stuff. I had two blogs before this one, and who can remember the years.

If I take a look back then to what I am now, a lot has changed. I am so different. If I was looking for something out of life back then, I sure am not now. I have found all I need. It doesn't matter what year you look at past the Hospital days. There was always something I knew of my life. I've known a long time the one last thing I must do in my current form, but I did not have any ideas what the days would look like leading up to it. Now I don't worry about any of it.

I can tell you something of me. Last night after work we went for a boat ride on Jacob's boat. It was 70° and sunny in November. I don't drink beer hardly ever, but I had a few Coors Lights. Those are pretty good. I forgot. :)

Anyway, as we were finishing up there was a great sunset. Fantastic colors on the cloudless sky. I kept looking at it thinking that must be quite the spectacle. It really didn't do much for me. I think I kinda realized how lucky I am. I don't look to things from the outside to help me feel better, cuz I just feel good. I am just internally happy, because that is who I am now. My labor is done save one final thing, and I am allowed to live like this. Pretty lucky.

Another thing, as you are riding on Lake Macatawa, you can see a lot of nice waterfront houses. Jacob said he read something to the effect be happy with what you have, or else you will never be satisfied. There was this house that was way to big for whoever owned it, and he was like you keep wanting shit like that, and I don't know. Seems like it will screw up your life.

I thought to myself are people still like that??  Keep up with the Jones'es?? I think I remember the Chicago 'burbs being like that, but I am so far removed from that shit.

Most people I read seem to be so busy with other stuff they just hope they can get the dishes washed a couple times/ week, and all the clothes folded a couple times/ year. :)

Who knows, but I see shit, and I think of things, but most of all I am just really lucky to be me.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Going to get a little run in.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

No comments: