Friday, November 27, 2015

That Kinda Sucks.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had every intention of getting a good night sleep. I went to bed early, and I slept hard til like 9:30 PM, but couldn't fall back asleep for a while. I kept checking on the Bears game, and finally slept pretty hard on and off around 1:00 AM or so.

I could sleep more probably, but I am working two jobs, so I have to go in early. The Holidays make things weird.

So I didn't sleep as good as I normally do. That is what kinda sucks. Anyway yesterday was pretty low key. Hope, and I went for a little run. I showered, and was back in my pajamas by 5:30 AM. :)  I finished my book that took me forever. It was good  it was fiction, but kinda showed the bad side of War. It seems when people go out to kill other people the rules of Society get kinda put on hold.

When people see a lot of death and danger and stuff you never know how things will turn out really. The book took place in Vietnam, at least the War part, and 18 years later a massacre comes to light. The author spent some time in Vietnam. Nelson DeMille, so who knows what he saw.

Anyway after I finished that I had nothing to do, so I watched some football games I didn't give a shit about. There isn't much to do, or maybe much I want to do on a day off. I have a choice to take a day off tomorrow too, but I'll probably go in for a bit.

I am who I am, and I am the way I am. How are you people??  What do you fill your day with, and how do you feel about it??  Life isn't always fun is it??  A lot of stuff we "have to", and "should do" huh??  I know a lot of life is boring, and what if it all means nothing??  Just spending time here doing shit, and then we die.

Gosh it took a lot for me to learn the truth of life. A lot to learn my place, and it took something impossible for me to totally be cool with everything.

Sometimes at times like this I can see in your heart, and see what life looks like.

Anyway I want to give you a link. It doesn't really have much to do with me, and every year I don't pay much attention to it, but last night I thought sheesh. Maybe some people check this out sometimes not hers. Seems a bit of a stretch, but maybe someone might be interested in this. A free coach for a year, and you just have to blog, and be active on social media. 

Seems like a good deal to me.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  The Bears and Lions beat GB in Lambeau this year. That is crazy, and Rodgers is healthy.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

I didn't really have much to write about, but I am so close to 1500.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Laterzzzz   Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)


No comments: