Friday, November 20, 2015

Sometimes People Just Disappear.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am okay. I was way too tired at my early alarm, so I slept more. I don't really have anything to blog about, but I thought if a couple things. One thing is people just disappear. As long as I've been doing this many have. I was thinking of Jessica of the once my someday triathlon blog. Read her blog for a few years I think. Her husband's Mom died I think. They had to sell her house or something, and they rented or bought a RV, took the kids out of school, and traveled for a year. Never heard of again.

Sheesh there are a lot of people like that.

Anyway, we were talking about something and I remembered  her. What else ?  Not much. Not much on my mind at all. My bike ride home yesterday was pretty crazy. The winds were probably approaching 30mph sustained, and at times I was going really really slow. I made chili last night. I don't have a good recipe yet, so I used a package one. For mine I cut up a lot of jalapeños, and put some hot sauce in it. It was really good. Those package ones aren't bad at all.

You want to know one of the good things about being me??  I don't trust in my own strength. I give everything up, and count on my promises. It makes me not be afraid to be me. It is a security I have. I can wake up and just chill kinda.

I feel more and more disconnected. What are people like??  What are the imperfections inside you??  What makes you be how you are??  I know the normal person has a lot if stuff in them. Some people have a lot of anger. Some have I don't know. What is inside you??

What makes a person watch tv?  What makes a person stay up late??  Is life boring??  What is the purpose of this short time here??

I work so much I come home and chill for 3-5 hours before I go back to bed. Saturdays and Sundays I may end up watching football. When I get home during the week I am more than content just sitting with my thoughts patiently waiting to cook dinner.

Ahhhhhh, that is something. People typically aren't just sitting down thinking of stuff. Always needs to be a form of entertainment huh ?  Having a clear look inside myself it isn't horrible to think of things.

I have been given so much, and my heart has to be well cared for, because just a typical human would not be able to do this stuff right. So I have plenty of help, cuz this person who once was a kid ain't no thing. I am now, because a story not of my making has been made. I will be so much more later on too.

Anyway, guess I am just getting something down. :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Leaning toward driving to work today.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Lol, this blog is funny.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzz.  Gaterzzzzzzzzzz. :)


No comments: