Wednesday, November 25, 2015

That Is Very Much More Better. :)

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday it appears I was tired. I don't always know it. I went for a short run yesterday, and now that I think of it, it was more challenging than it should be. My bike to work, and back was sluggish. When I got home I swear I could have fallen asleep. So it finally dawned on me, I was tired yesterday.

Today I feel good. Today should be a pretty easy day for me, cuz the bakery is closed tomorrow, so I just have to do pigs, and maybe help out the store if they need it. I guess today is a pretty crazy day for the store. They have like 4 people coming in at 4:00 am to get orders ready, and staggering a lot of people in the next hours. I imagine it is a pretty exciting time for those whose name is on the sign. It will be fun for me to see how crazy today is. I guess the day before Thanksgiving is a Black Friday for a bakery.

I have all of tomorrow off, so that will be fun. We'll just make a dinner. All of our holidays are pretty low key. I just thought of Marge's first without Melgert, and Lisa's first without her Mom and Dad still living. You know if I ever went through a hard time you would probably know it, cuz I would have told you here. I am not sure how Lisa is coping. She is healthy, she likes her job. I am not a perfect husband, but I am a lame approaching 50 male. I am boring, and I don't do shit.  If Lisa has to deal with her grief I think she is doing okay. She isn't getting sick or anything, and I think stress can cause that.

Other than that not much going on. I'll get a run in today, and I bet it will go better than yesterday. I feel more rested. I am driving to work, cuz I have to pick up a few things from the grocery store after. I have a feeling today will be another day in the life. :)

Glad to see all you people keep your blogs active.  ;)

Hahahaha

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love a You All!!!   :)

p.s. Looking forward to my day off tomorrow.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzzzzzzzz   Gaterzzzzzzzzzz.  :)


No comments: