Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sleeping In, Then Having A Cup Of Coffee.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I still marvel at my Saturday sleep in skills. I don't know how I do it. Also, I have been having a cup of coffee every morning too. I am not sure why. I think maybe as the temps get colder it isn't a bad thing to start off the day with a warm beverage. I think it is supposed to get pretty cool, so I may actually have to wear running pants today.

Not much else on my mind. Should have an easy work day today. One of the things I do on Saturdays is switch out the frozen Endcap for the upcoming ad, but they are getting new freezers on Monday, so I won't have to. Actually that is a pretty major thing I do. That is pretty cool. My manager told me Sundays load is light too. I have to do the cleaning thing on Sunday too, but it is like for only 4 hours or something. I'll be working with Randy too, and I worked with him at my old job, before I switched jobs around Memorial Day. It'll be good to catch up with him.

Other than that not much going on. I made chicken noodle soup again for dinner. I don't think I can tire of that. Of course I never eat it during the warm months. I have Thursday off this week, and work two jobs on Friday. Both pretty full days. I am going in early at the bakery, and then to the cleaning thing after. We'll do Friday what typically gets done Sunday, so that's good. I'll be getting paid for 3 cleaning days on my next check plus all my regular stuff. Typically I may only get one day, so that will be a good week. Pretty soon my weekend schedule will be pretty normal. I am looking forward to it too.

What else??  Not much. I have a little life that is made up of a lot of day to day stuff. My day to day stuff is just as dumb as yours. :)  I probably have a lot less of stuff I have to do than you, cuz outside of work there is very little of stuff I have to do.

The World places a lot of burdens on us, and Happily Ever After does too. The stories all said we were supposed to grow up, and do this and that. I kinda took a sneak peak at the World. You know the old if I was born in a racist town, my parents were racist, and I was a HS graduate what would stop me from being racist?? It occurs to me now people may be even further educated. And still be a product of their upbringing. I threw everything out, cuz who knows I may be fucked up and not know it.

It turns out I was. I carried a little sword of ignorance that was dumb. I had false religion in me. Happily Ever After was inside me, and I was still a young guy. I did hurtful things to people I liked just trying to have fun.

I was just your typical fucked up human who was a product of this World. Life pulled, I listened, and now I am who I am.

A long story, and a lot to it. Right now you are a product of this World with no clue how fucked up you are.  :)

That's okay, I still like you.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I like coffee in the morning.   :)

Love you All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxz

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzzz.  Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: