Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Strange Tuesday.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. Today is starting off strange. I am done sleeping, but I kinda wanted to stay in bed til my late alarm. I kinda don't want to go run out in the cold either. Not sure if I wanted to do this either. I looked inside myself though, and I guess I am not in a bad mood.

I don't really have anything to blog about. For some reason I don't have all that great an appetite. It isn't what it once I was. I swear I used to be able to eat 3 cheeseburgers, and now I eat one. I am skinny too. I was looking at my arms yesterday in the mirror. I wonder what the change is. For the record it's been several years since my appetite was a 3 burger appetite. Is that an age thing??  As you get older you don't eat as much??

I know one of the good things about my lifestyle is I go to bed early, so I don't snack at 9 or 10:00 PM.

Anyways, just something I was thinking about. What else is going on??  Not much at all. Life goes on. Day after day after day. There is no end in sight, but there will be an end. One of the things we are guaranteed.

What makes up a life??  Work, family, friends??

No one can really answer for other people, but my life is relatively simple. Work, dinner, sleep. I have a wife, and a couple pets. I seem to be lazy after work. Besides making dinner I don't do shit typically.

I am cool with me though.

Anyways this blog has gone on a while. People who read this know me, and what I am about. I don't really know what people think, but I think this blog can change with the day. I can be a smart ass, sarcastic, serious, sad, happy, and angry. You name it. As we get closer to the end of the year, I guess I get a feel for the theme of the year is. Last year was a drought, and this year I got my mojo back I guess.

When do you guys get yours??  :)  (besides Angela, she blogs a lot)

Anyways I really don't have much else.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. This is post 1495. 1500 approaches.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzzzz   :)

No comments: