Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I Woke Up To A New Day.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. It seems after this weekend I woke up to a new day. I wanted to do more. I wanted to sleep good, which I typically do. I don't know how to explain it, but I have a positive attitude about me staying healthy for once.  I mean I never get sick, but I get injured a lot. Sooooo that is that. I don't know what you call it.

Yesterday was pretty okay. I'll give you something about me. I wake up early a lot, and yesterday hope, and I had a good run. It was a * my legs are getting fatigued* run.  Haven't had that in forever.

Anyway I felt great. I biked to work on these tired legs, and worked my shift. I felt great though. I want to do more. I bike home, and I am tired. I want to bottle up my energy sometimes I have at the beginning of the day, and save it for later. I came home tired, but I sat down for a bit and then got a few things done in the yard.

Energy and desire are good things. I don't have any point to make, and I have nothing to prove to anyone, but this is just for me. I start off this new day at a pretty good weight. I never step on a scale, but I can put my hands around my wrists, and touch my middle finger to my thumb. That means I am at a good weight. :)

Soooo, that is that. What else is going on??  Not much at all. Living a life in this imperfect body, and doing as I feel. I have no questions that need to be answered, I have no worries about my future, and no concerns really. I can take life for what it has to offer, and I think I am pretty cool with most things.

I have a realistic outlook I guess you can say. I don't look to anyone to give my life meaning. I don't cling to things as a security blanket to say this here is why I am important.

I cannot explain me to you. I have an inner wall of joy I guess you can say. I didn't make it, and it is not in my power to make me feel like this. Today is a new day, and we will see what comes of it.

First off, I am going to get a run in.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Going to be another nice day today.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

No comments: