Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wowza.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I woke up before my early alarm, and I wasn't sure if I was going to get up. I thought maybe if I did I could get a longer run in this morning. I've run every day this week. Ideally it would be really cool to wake up way early sometimes to do that, but I kinda plan on doing it Saturdays too.

Anyway I went back to bed to see if I could sleep more. I could. I fell asleep, turned my early alarm off, and slept some more.  :)  I can never really tell if I am tired or not. I typically always wake up feeling pretty good.

Yesterday went pretty good. For one thing I didn't see a lot of fluff, which is always nice. It was sunny and 63° when I got home, so Hope, and I sat outside. Today I wasn't planning on biking to work, cuz it is supposed to rain, but I don't hear anything yet, so I may check the weather. We'll see.

Other than that life moves on. Day after day after day. People live alone in their heads. Typically we all do mostly proper'ish stuff, so we can feel relatively pretty okay about us.

To each and everyone though there is more to you. You still are missing something to life. In your head is a way you are "supposed" to be, and you fail to live up to that. It is why we give lip service to various things. Also inside your heart is some pulling. Pulling you away from what you think you know to be true. For one thing you know your heart is not perfect.

We all have a lot of who gives a fuck in us. Where does one go to get a better heart?  What exercises dies one do??  If you know yourself not to be perfect what gives you the right to judge others??

The arrogant should always be avoided, cuz that is a troubled heart for sure.

Anyway having lived my life, and doing what I've done some stuff seems easy for me. When I told you to throw everything out that you believe, and that you were taught I was like big deal. This morning while I was thinking it probably is a big deal. Chances are I did my stuff at an earlier age then the people who read this. The earlier the better for all this stuff. We get entrenched more and more in life.

I still think it is a good idea to throw everything out, albeit scary. It is easy for me to say, cuz I know it will lead you in a good direction. At the end of the day your life is all about you. You need to get you all straightened out before you can help others.

Life is more than the day to day. You have more in you than the day to day. I imagine you wonder why you are the way you are, and what can lead to a better you. I know some things inside your heart. I know some of it you wish wasn't there. The truth of us is pretty nutty. What stops us from being the best a person can be??

Life ain't no joke is it??

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I renewed my library book so hopefully the weather is shitty so I can read today.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya 'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzzzz.   :)

No comments: