Monday, July 1, 2013

I Am Going Back To Bed...

Good morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing okay.  I stayed up late last night.  Our one cat had 4 kittens, so it was not a lot of sleep last night, but I am up now, and as my title suggests I am going back to sleep after this. 

So has a lot changed??  No not really.  I am today the same person I was Friday.  Saturday may have felt a  bit weird, because you know??   By Sunday I felt normal.  I felt at peace, and I feel like I have lost nothing to my life.  Kinda crazy huh???

What do I want to do??  I don't care.  I will find something, and I don't want to go back to school to do this and that.  I don't want much.  I'd like to find a job where I can work hard, and it doesn't matter what. 

I look back at my last 20 years, and it really means nothing.   I am cool with that.

If we had a chance to look back on our final day to  our past life what would we place importance on??  Maybe more importantly what is placed the most importance on from the one that matters?? 

If I were to tell you your job and career mean very little, and actually if you were an exec. at Enron, or an Oil company etc...   maybe there are penalties to what you do. 

What we do in life we get zero points for, but we may get points against us.  Now that is a lose/lose.   To be able to live a life that matters, and where points are scored is very hard.  Impossible actually. 

I stand here telling you I have points in the bank.  I had to suffer greatly for whatever reason to get the points. 

I have been given a lot though.  A lot is expected of me, and I have given some of you a lot, so a lot will be expected from you. 

You have read this. You know the steps.  I can even give you more sword to clarify, but you know I don't need to. 

Do you believe you can be given strength and courage you do not have right now to be able to do the right things?? 

Trust me.  Little old me who grew up as a shy kid who was afraid to show up late at my first grade class is not the person who I would have been, if I didn't do what I did.  

The ball has been in your court for quite a while.   You have for a long time put your trust in you, instead of listening to the right direction.   There are points taken away for that, but the beauty of our journey is the depths of forgiveness, and a slate wiped clean.  Don't expect it to be easy though. 

Brace yourself for a tough ride, because these things make us strong. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  for the record I did not run yesterday, but I ran the previous 5 days.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D  

No comments: