Thursday, July 11, 2013

So Much In A Day...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a good day yesterday.  First off it started with a track workout.  My first one in forever.  I wanted to do 8-400's, and I worry about myself.  I didn't want to stop at 6.   ;)

I did it.  I am slow.  My 400 speed is my Marathon pace from a few years ago.  The last time I was in shape.  Not that I ever ran a Marathon at that pace, but I ran a 25K at that pace, and paced 15 miles at that pace during a Marathon. 

On the job front things are looking good, and exciting, so I am pretty pumped about that.  Life tangles us all in almost everywhere we turn.  To live free on this Earth is like impossible.  Traps that tie us down are everywhere.  Anyone ever ask if Private Property is actually all that??   What other thing has caused more Wars and fights?? 

This World and Society has been created by the best thoughts men and women have been able to come up with.  We bailed out banks and it occurs to me, what do banks do and want??  They want people to go into debt.  It is how they make money.  They are in the business of making people worse off, and being tied down to jobs, and bills more and more and more.  They are in the business of misery. 

Never really thought of it that way, but I am intrigued by one of the companies I may be interested in working for.  They are in the business of debt reduction, and money saving etc...   They are in the business of improving people's lives not adding more burdens.   They do NOT offer credit cards.  etc...   I am guessing they don't help people take out loans either.   We shall see.  I will know more tonight when they asked me, and my wife to come.  I thought that was a neat gesture. 

Anyhooooo, life goes on.  I am not exactly sure of the direction we go, but I have an idea.  You will be pulled, and you will be tested eventually is my guess, and it will be hard, and you have to trust one more than yourself.   Trust one's vision more than yours.  I think you will eventually be asked to walk in a direction where you cannot see where it leads, while maybe giving up a direction you can kinda see, and it looks kinda good.   The ultimate turn, with the ultimate trust. 

Can't say for sure, but it is what I think. 

I am going back to bed for a couple hours.    :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  don't really have one so this is it.   :P

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D   


No comments: