Thursday, July 4, 2013

Not A Lot On My Mind...

Well, maybe there is.  There is a lot of weight on my heart actually.  It is called stress.  I know this blog goes in a certain way, and a post like yesterday has got to be a bit weird. 

Anyway, I don't want you to think I am exempt from every day life stress.  Then I think you know the stress is found in my heart, so it must be for a reason.  The uncertainty of the future is really kinda a stressful thing huh?? 

I wonder what the people in Egypt are feeling now.  The Army just overthrew the Gov't again.  These really are people just like you and me.  They are different in that they were born in Egypt instead of the U.S. or wherever.  They had no control over that though. 

Who can stand up to a standing Army??  Who holds the levers of control over a standing Army??  The Military is kinda a crazy thing too huh??  You are expected to not ask questions.  Our lives do matter though, and so do the things we do.  The scary part about life is we all do bad stuff.  We hurt people, and many people we treat like Shit, and really we are not able to be the people we'd like to be. 

I will be able to be the person I want to be.  It will be in the future, and I will have to suffer greatly for it.  What happens between now and then?? 

Anyway, I do feel better after I do this stuff I guess kinda.  One of the lucky and great things for me is even though my heart is burdened with stress, I can trust my heart.  Not that I will be perfect, but I have a promise.  It doesn't mean all my days are easy, but it sure helps me cope and endure. 

Maybe when life hands you lemons you can make lemonade, or maybe you can just learn stuff and see how it unfolds. 

Anyway I didn't run yesterday.  Original plan was to, but after I saw a movie and ran a lot of errands, I just wanted to stay home.  I will have to run today, that is for sure.  I'll probably take the Hopester for something after my Sleep #2. 

Anyway just stopping by to say hi, and get a little something something down. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I don't get a glimpse really of how this blog is, but I guess there is a story.  Many Summers ago something happened to help me do this, and help me realize I am not special, but I can be used. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   ( I spell Ya'All wrong every day)   HAHA

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: