Sunday, July 28, 2013

And On This Day...

Well good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing actually really good considering my sleep is all fucked up, and I haven't slept too much tonight.   The last two days I slept a ton though.   I mean seriously crazy-ton.  I don't know what to make of it, so I'll make nothing of it.  

Anyhoo I am up really early.  I bought some coffee, and a couple of PayDays.  Gas Station prices too.  The PayDays are for my run.  I am going to use them as energy.  :)   I plan on running some before I meet up with Ken.  I am thinking of 3 miles before hand, and making it a 12 mile day. 

For me, you know I am at my best when I can run some miles before the miles, and I am doing pretty good if I am adding totals to my miles for my long run.  WOOOO HOOOO!!!

So anyway today is my Brother Jims 50th birthday.  He died a while ago.  Definitely over a year ago, and you know I thought about him a bit yesterday.  Those hard moments of dealing with SHIT are so healing for the soul.  We hate to do it, and we dread doing it, but the World is full of rainbows and unicorns when you get done.  

The sadness of our lives is a necessary step for us.  If this blog is about one thing it definitely is about that.   If there is one thing in our power it is the power to by-pass that step.  We can by-pass it, but it leads to a worse us. 

I have been pleading all along to have you look at the mirror of your life.  Don't run away.  We do hide from our pain and our suffering though, because it hurts.   Remember the lady at Phil's who didn't want to look at her sadness because she didn't have enough drinks in her yet?? 

Yep.   Life has some tough stuff to it, but be brave.  I have been through it all, and I now live in a World where there are rainbows and unicorns.   :)  Okay maybe I haven't seen any unicorns yet, but I did see a humminbird yesterday.   That counts right??   

Anyhoooodles,  today is a running day, and that is always a good day.   :)))

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  coffee, rain, running, miles b4 the miles.   WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!    :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D  

No comments: