Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Just Looking...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I am just kinda looking and waiting with this thing.  I think I get people.  What do we want out of life??  We want our life to matter, and to be the most amazing thing ever, and we want to be good people, and stand for something.   We want to be happy, and have a content heart, and Give a Shit too huh??

What is the best way on that path??  Your life you try to find the best way by making YOU the most important variable in the equation.  There was a story told long ago where that really wasn't the way.  Heck even Gandhi was quite a bit further along than others. 

Selfless deeds many times may go unnoticed, but they don't really.  All the things you do in the hidden get noticed whether good or bad.  I am not saying go pay it forward at a McDonalds thing, because that doesn't matter.  Pay it forward for your life though.  I am doing this little thing, and it matters to no one, and no one sees but one. 

What could, and would that be??   For me, it was during my "learning stage"  do a good job at what I do.  That really was just cleaning rooms at a Hospital, but I gave it my all.  I expected nothing in return, but isn't that the lesson of Khien Pham??   Patience??? 

In my head I wanted to be the best at what I was doing.  It was only a cleaning/housekeeping/floor stripping/floor burnishing job, but I gave it my all.  Wherever that lead. 

Well, it really led down a path I didn't plan, I didn't picture, I didn't visualize.  There was no 5 and 10 year plan, because didn't I put that in another's hands??  Where did it lead??

It led me to here.  It led me to right here right now.  I have become the best housekeeper in the game of life.  The funny thing is I put very little effort into it.  My job is not to make the best life ever here, but to lead others along a hard and narrow path.  It really isn't me leading either, but this is done for me. 

You think I could have done this/these blogs on my own??   Nope.

So I wait, and I watch, and I hope you come along for the ride.  A fulfilling life is, contrary to what others may think,  more about not what you can do for yourself, but what can be done for others as one works with your life. 

This isn't rocket Science by any stretch, but we as people are the people of I want my answers and fulfillment now.  Always been that way, and always will. 

You have it in you to do what you need to do.  Don't worry too, because everything you need is known.  That too is a step of trust.  When your life is in another's hands it better be in good hands huh??  Why not put it in the best. 

How important is trust as far as that goes??  It is everything huh?? 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I have a busy day planned, and my sleep is way WHACK!!   Should be fun.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: