Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Can You See The Story??

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  Well, maybe not all that great.  I feel like pulling my hair out of my head.  I have been going on and on with this blog, and it bares no fruit.

Why is that??  People have put their faith in everything but.  They believe in this World, like it is some great place where the rules are fair, and actually followed.  They believe in themselves, and ummm, do you see you??  Do you see the type of person you are?   Compare who you really want to be as opposed to who you are.  Your faith is in yourself, and where is that written??

Where is it written believe such and such and now do your best.   Ummm, nowhere.   Everyone tries to do their best with what they believe to be a good way.  Do you see how crappy just the United States is??  You have like 4 Insurance companies, and they are run for profit, because the profit motive is noble??  Always leads to good things.  People aren't greedy are they??  The C.E.O.'s don't have like 8- $million dollar homes do they??  They don't like to bring in money like us all without having to pay do they??   I am sure noble systems are in place.  

The faith of men and women are in man made things.  Man made ideas which really in the long run are quite shallow.   You will not escape a tough ride.  People are selfish, and arrogant, and not able to face their own truth.

The best you can do in life is what??  What are you going to add to this Shitty World??  More hate??  More blame??  Going to add to people's misery??

Like I said I am kinda pulling my hair out of my head.   Look in your heart and see how you feel.   Look at the World and see what it has to offer.   I am not saying I "should" think like this, and I think I "should" think this way about life.  I am asking you to be honest with yourself, and take a truthful look at life.   Your life, and the way this World really is.

"Should" means nothing.   In your heart and in your eyes you can find the truth.  Do you have the courage??  Some of you obviously not.  Some really are too too busy showing us how fabulous they are.

I was just looking for the truth!!   Some painted horseshit facade means nothing.  Life is a struggle, and we lose.  The truth is an important step, and it isn't all that great.   Either are you!!   :)

Ya dig???

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  What do you people want to accomplish??  What really is worthwhile??  What stands the test of time??   All questions which must be answered with a view of you being 6' under at some point in time.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D  

No comments: