Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Some Things...

Good morning all.  How's it going.  Just so you know,  my posting will probably be different.  I am working 3rds now, and I like to blog when I wake up, so I might blog early afternoon'ish.  Not sure, but just so you know. 

I started my first day yesterday, and it was a first day.  Learn a bunch of new stuff.  One of the crazy things about me is I had no idea when I was all growed up, I would like doing as a job something I could have done in H.S.  I went on to College though, and learned a bunch of Horseshit. 

I learned more in life than I ever learned in school.  Things were not always easy in my life like everyone else, but I learned from these things.  Of course it helped I had soooooo much help along the way.  I have been led on paths where there was no vision.  Where am I heading?   What is the truth of life.  I will always always believe the bad stuff about me if it is the truth. 

I have learned a lot like I said.  I have even learned a lot from the end of the Journey and through this blog here.  I guess telling people about ourselves is hard.  I forget that, because well... look at this dumb blog.  What am I afraid to tell you?? 

We stand alone on this Earth.  Our life really at the end is just us.  I know we want our heroes, because we want something we can see to believe in.  Somehow someway we have to be able to work toward a better us right?? 

There is plenty of work being done, and much of it is to lead you on you becoming a better you.  It isn't you working though, but with eyes you can see and learn.  With ears you can listen and hear. 

It has always been about your eyes and ears, and the ones that live inside your head.  The ones that see and hear things.  That really is Faith too isn't it??   Making sense out of the things we don't see.  The best way is to have the best teacher.  The one who can pull the strings of life in such a way to say "Hello, I am here." 

Life has to have some hard things to be able to open up those eyes, and those ears, or else we would always just go on and on with our normal day to day Bull. 

We have a long way to go.  Are you willing to accept your Journey...  here is the kicker, no matter where it leads??

Courage,   it will take a lot of courage.   Brace your heart, and you, if you want to be led on a path where you are not the one in charge, and it isn't your vision calling the shots.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   I had to cut my run short on Sunday to only 7 miles due to poop issues.  :)   My knee hurts after those couple long'ish days, but feels better after a day off. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 


No comments: