Friday, July 19, 2013

A Hard Week...

Good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I guess.  This week is a hard week of blogging for me.  Usually it isn't a big deal, but maybe just starting a new schedule.  One of the things about me is I do this a lot, and if I am in a bad mood you will see it. 

I think a blog should be about something though right??  There are things to our life.  How much stuff is inside you that is personal.  You know the things you don't want people to know about you. 

Things you have done wrong, continue to do wrong.  Embarrassing things perhaps.  Things people will judge you on perhaps??

This is really important stuff we need to face, because we have to come to terms with our short-comings.  Why??  That is part of the plan.  You are you, and eventually you have to face the life you have led.  Wrongs done to you, and wrongs done to others.   All this stuff is known, and you have been given the vision to see this stuff.

What is this stuff??  This is the truth of your life.  The life you led.  It is the truth that sets you free right??  Well here it is all in front of you.  There is no direction and no avenue here you can hide from.  This needs to be done, and it will take courage, because who wants people to see the real us??

You know the one who isn't always nice, and the one who has all kinds of stuff inside us we wish weren't there.  A past with things we wish we didn't do.

The easy thing to say and the easy thing to point out is we are not really all that great.  There is an avenue that leads to a better you.  There is no other way.   If you are happy with you the way you are, then go on ahead.  I hold onto nothing on this Earth.  All can be given away.

If I were asked like one of those 12 to drop everything and come follow me, I could, and I would.  

See how far you have to go.   You know the way.   

There is a lot of stuff you will need to see and learn.  It isn't what you think either.  Lessons are hard, and the truth is hard. 

It is all right before you though.  It is the right way, and the only way.  If you were given a direction that you could put your full faith and trust in.  Know it is the right way, and the best way, and leads to good things, would you take it??  It is a bet where the payoff is 100% assured. 

With those odds you'd be dumb not to take it huh??   Well,  that one rich guy took the wrong way.  I think he was vested in Holy Roman Empire coins, but who can tell.  I am not sure of the currency of that day.  It ain't worth anything now, and look what he lost out on. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Today I am going to have a lazy watch tv and movies day.   :)   I wubs it.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: