Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Lights Went Out In Georgia...

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I guess.  I have absolutely nothing to write about, so who knows what this will be about. 

I have some important stuff to take care of first.   Get this Country music off my tee veee.  There, classic rock station is on.  "Don't Fear The Reaper" is the first song on. 

Ooooh, now a Boston song is on. 

OMG today is  a struggle.  Why is that??  A lot of times my blog rolls with what I read.  Have I read something about someone's life that opens me up, and gives me stuff to write??  If no I struggle I guess.   I guess life is a hard thing to get to.  Many reasons for that.  We only like to show so much is one.   Our lives are so busy with whatever we don't even see it.  We are blind, because you know life in all it's petty little SHIT blinds us from the real stuff. 

Maybe that is why we need trials and tribulations.  If not we'd be smack dab doing whatever stupid shit we normally do within the confines of Society.  Not giving one thought, or hardly any thought about other stuff. 

In the past I always put it as people only wanting to show their fabulous side.  Now I think maybe people cannot see.  The World has snared you.  You are trapped, and you cannot see more than a couple feet in front of you. 

I don't know, but that is what I think. 

Anyway I got nothing, and I am going to call it quits here.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Shit guess it is time to get a bit of a run in. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D     :D  

No comments: