Friday, July 12, 2013

Strange Days Indeed...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing Okay.  Lisa and I went to that info thing last night, and it was pyramidy, and stuff.   Help people with this, and sign up new people, etc...   Not exactly my thing.  Especially with me not really liking people all that much as it is.   ;)    What they say does make sense though. 

Personally I think people are screwed as it is.  Especially for those who have big student loan debt, and credit card debt etc..  You know in Egypt the Army was killing their own people, and in our Country the leaders have let Big Business bully them to the point where it might give people better peace of mind to just have the Army shoot them all. 

I don't know, but Student loans are over $1 Trillion now.  I have no idea about Credit cards, but those are garbage, and trouble makers.  I think the Economy is screwed.  People are screwed.  They have been floating free money around for a bit, and you know it "looks" like things have turned around, but the Businesses that are doing the best are ones where Antitrust laws have not been followed. 

The American Dream was only for like 25 years after WWII.  That is enough sample size to assume that will last forever?? 

I have a feeling we are just in the midst of the calm before the storm.  People going on and on with their lives, planning it in the best ways we can think. 

I have been running in place with this thing for quite a long time.  It is a weird blog to me, especially when there is the "I don't see this" thing that goes with it.  Perhaps all blogs are like that.  Or maybe I actually am the only one in the World who pays attention.   Who can tell??  

Anyhooo.  It is Friday, and there are some new movies out.  I will see one, and Lisa doesn't have a horrible shift.  I have to make a couple calls about jobs and stuff, but not a bad day planned.  I stayed up til midnight last night too.  :)   A World Record for me.  :))

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Oh yeah Ken and I ran the 6.5 mile route yesterday, and it was harder than expected for me.  Strange.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: