Friday, July 5, 2013

A Lot To Do...

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good I'd have to say all things considered.  I mean things are not perfect right now in my life, but you know I am not a slave building the pyramids, or picking cotton from a Southern Plantation.  

I am not fighting a war where our ability to kill is way way way further along than our ability to heal.   Actually maybe all Wars are fought like that.   I guess I am not fighting a War so that is good. 

I have to cut the grass, and do laundry, get a run in, and do dishes, etc...   Also whatever time I have to do what an unemployed person does.  fill out apps.   etc...

I am going to have some coffee, and I think sleep #1 is good enough for today. 

What are the important things on my mind today??  Nothing really.  I'll give you one thing I thought of.  We live kinda a lonely existence.  Nobody really cares too much of what goes on in another person's life as far as I can tell.  A quick look in ourselves and maybe there is a lot of "I don't give a Fuck"   about what any person is really going through.  Even the people we know. 

You know even married people don't really talk a lot.   A busy life is a life where one is able to hide all the things they don't want to show.  

There is stuff to people, and the true and sad part of it is you have to get to know and see this stuff.   Whatever busy stuff you are doing at the end of the day means nothing. 

Are you lonely??   Can you talk to anyone about YOU??   Does anyone really know you?? 

Look through a typical day.  I mean all the things you think about, even the things you wish you didn't, whatever that may be.  You don't have the power to be the person you want to be do you??   Maybe just maybe if we look good in other people's eyes we'll be good though right??  There is only one's judgement who matters, and he sees everything.   All the things you want to hide too. 

The best things in our mind we THINK we can do is look good in other people's eyes.   That isn't the best stuff out there though.  We are going on a path where we will be judged.  That is my final thing I have to do too.  I have to be judged, and must willingly walk in that direction. 

It is the worst judgement too.  I don't know how bad it will get, but I do know I will be judged, and will go to the last place people want to go, and more importantly the last place people think they will go. 

Life is hard, and it is serious.  We all have a lot of tough shit to do.  As it so happens you really haven't even done nothing yet. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I like little signatures.  The signature I read yesterday was "cheers"   I like that, because it is happy and stuff.   A little something that makes me smile inside.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D   


No comments: