Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Have 1 Hour To Poop...

Good morning all.  The pressure is on.  I am running, and I will need to poop before I run.  On running mornings that is always A- #1 on the list of importance.  I made a cup of coffee, so hopefully that helps.  It is done, so I am going to get it. 

So anyway yesterday we ran.  Jerry is still injured so he went with us on his road bike.  We did the 8 mile route with the hills.  I stopped running in the hills for a second to let a car pass, and Jim, and the young guy kept going.  They got a gap, and the gap got bigger, and bigger.

I decided to try to catch up to them on what I thought was the last hill.  I started pushing, and breathing hard, and the gap didn't get noticeably smaller.  Ohhhh, that wasn't the last hill.   This must be the last hill, so I push again, and don't bridge the gap too much.   Ohhhhh,   that isn't the last hill either.   FML.   :)   We finally reach the last hill, and head on back.  I could have used a gel, my mind was mush.  It was a good workout, and a little speed work to boot.  Jim, and the young guy added a couple miles, and I called it quits at 8, because I am running at least 9 today.  The knee still bugs me a bit, but not horrible.

Not much else going on.  Life has made some changes for me the last couple of weeks, and I am excited for them. The time away the last couple weeks has made me realize, I needed to get the Heck out of my old job.  I don't miss it, and it is about the last place I'd want to work right now.   Strange how that is huh??

So, as you can see not a lot of exciting stuff going on with me.  It is my life though, and I guess I like it.  :)   I had gyros for lunch yesterday, and OMG are those good.  I am having coffee this morning, and hoping to get a good poop in.  :) 


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I am thinking of going to spectate the Benton Harbor 1/2 IM.  The previous times I was going to do it I always got the day wrong.  It is Saturday not Sunday, or Sunday not Saturday.  I don't know how to watch those things, but I know some people racing it.   May be nice to meet a couple of them.   ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D  

No comments: