Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Well, I Am Up For A While...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I could/should be sleeping, but I have a lot on my mind I guess. 

I know a lot of things about life, and it is a blessing and a curse really.  I want to make this thing we are doing easy, but it isn't.   It is hard, because life has hard truths.  I keep a lot of stuff to myself, because I know a lot of shitty things, and I don't want you to have to deal with it I guess. 

Right now I am smack dab in the middle of the grips of Society.  I am 47 years old, I think.  Who can remember??  I have no job, and no career, and not much going for me.  Do you know if I had the choice of any job you know what it would be?? 

I think I'd like to stock groceries 3rd shift.   I have said before at my old job it takes a special kind of Fucked Up to like the job I do, and I am that kind of fucked up.  :)

My life is not my job or my career, it is these things I do.  There are no points anywhere in the middle of Society, so I do not put my stock in there.  I am not good at Society, and who really is??  Holy crap is life busier than Hell.  I am unemployed, and I still don't have the time to get all the crap I want done in life. 

I was thinking of having a Garage Sale this weekend, and I have done like nothing to that end.  That ain't happening.  I guess when you are unemployed though you have many hoops to jump through. 

So what are the important things in life??  I mean if you put all your stock into your career/job, and that means nothing what do you get in return?? 

What are the things that are worth points??    (points is  a term I use, I think you get the meaning) 

I have said before it is nothing you can achieve on your own.  It doesn't matter how much effort you put into whatever points come from elsewhere.  I know a lot of people work hard at various things.  Hell I will be doing speed work tonight in the hopes of being a faster runner, but I know in the grand scheme of things it means nothing. 

Life unfortunately as we know it is ultimately a miserable'ish existence.  A lot of boredom.  We all in our future have illness and Death to follow.  Whether it be us or our loved ones.  We will have to deal with people who just are not nice.   I mean some people just live and breathe mean.  What could you do to Hitler to make him nice?? 

How much stuff is inside you??  Anger and Hatred and things like that?? 

We have a long way to go, and this blog the Wait has been going on and on.  It is okay to do it, but really more than anything I wish this whole thing was done.  I have been given the energy to proceed, but I still think life is pretty dumb, and if I had the chance to do it all over I would have picked me being aborted than actually living this life thing. 

That is not in the cards though.  I am alive, and I have been doing this life thing, and this blog thing for a while.  It really hasn't done anything though has it?? 

When do you hit your breaking point where you get a true picture of your life, and what it means?? 

I know everyone wants to believe this World is good, and good can come out of our lives, but this World and Societies are not good.   Your lives on your own mean basically nothing.  Is that a hard thing to accept??  Yes.   Is it the truth??   yes.  

Are you willing to accept the truth, and the ways you need to go, even if you have to seemingly sacrifice what you want in life?? 

As far as I can tell no.  It was always going to come to this fork, and those who know the truth, but still take the wrong path... what can you say??  

I have some hard things to say on this thing here.   I know that.  I have held onto a lot of information for a long time.  The Future was never bright.  That probably makes you angry, and also makes you want to hold onto things that in the grand scheme of things don't matter.   You know in the end you take nothing with you right??  

When you see and hear the truth, and read the truth.  Don't harden your hearts.  That is something you have control over.  The truth softens your heart, but the truth is hard stuff.  When you harden your heart you do bad stuff, and it isn't from strength where you do that. 

I know this journey is hard, and I know the truth is hard.  It isn't my story though is it??  I for whatever reason became a messenger of this news.  I had to live through my ordeals though to get where I am today.  

I wish it were easier for you, but it isn't, and it won't be.  Your trust should be in the path, even though it is scary, and you cannot see where it leads.  Your trust should always have been put in the one with the best vision.  Trust was always the quid pro quo huh??  The hardest thing we had to give though, because well, we have always sorta trusted ourselves. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I am not really tired, but I am going back to bed.   Have a good one all.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: