Wednesday, July 17, 2013

At A Loss...

Well this will be a struggle, because I have nothing to blog about.  Do you ever wonder why sometimes relationships sometimes go sour?? 

I know why.  It is because we as people are fucking BORING!! 

Oh we try to hide our boringness, and Life's general boringness behind jokes, and bury our head in the "work" sand, whatever that is. 

ESCAPE!!   That is what you all are looking for.  An escape from the drudgery you call your life.  Does it make you feel better to "try" and show people, "Look, I am Fabulous". 

"Look what I do, See I did this and this and this", but deep down I know I am a fucking waste of time, because I am knee deep in the middle of this FUCKING life, but I am going for trophies of some sort here on Earth.  You see Society approves me.  I win. 

Well victory is in only one's eyes, and you are so fucking far away.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Take that!!!   :)    HAHA

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D 

No comments: