Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Unknown...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me,  I am doing pretty good.  I am up really early, and I am going to do this thing and go back to bed. 

Anyway, I do have a new job.  I go into orientation tomorrow.  It is a part time gig, but I am sure I can move up relatively quickly.  I think typically with a part time gig, I can still collect partial unemployment. 

The future is uncertain.  The new job is something I like to do.  It is not something I will get rich doing, but it is something I like to do.  You know I won't be a slave to my job.  The more money you make the more of a slave you become, because income tends to go hand in hand with expenses.  Also there never really is enough income, because should you pay for Child's College?  Retirement things are always in our minds.  People want new vehicles, and toys, etc...   House stuff etc...  It is a rat race, and the race does NOT lead to being content.  We all grew up being sold on that though huh??  Guess what??  It isn't real.  It isn't good.  It isn't the best things in the World. 

So I go into a new job making less money, and I don't know the future.   I am actually glad in the direction I am headed.  I figure if I was in a position where I was more willing to move down than up is that really the right place for me??  Probably not.   I worked at that place long enough to know it is just a retail gig.  People come and people go.   Heck the only reason I moved to MI for the promotion is I was sick of people leaving me. 

Anyway I don't know what the future days hold.   I am excited though.  Life is different, and changes in life however scary are a way to make everything kinda new and exciting anyway. 

Anyway I am excited.  I am lucky in I will start to be doing something I really enjoy.  Doing a job where the nights will go quick.  I will be busy.  I will be on my feet, and there will always always be something to do. 

What more can one ask??  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)   

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  It is time for me to go back to bed.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D 

No comments: