Sunday, July 7, 2013

Some Days You Wake Up With Nothing On Your Mind.

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am up early just waiting to run.  Yesterday we ran an 8 mile course by Jerry's house.  They added a little something to it.  Our first out and back is typically 4.67 miles give or take.  We kept running at the turnaround.  There is a little inlet Lake off Lake Michigan called Pigeon Lake.  It has a little subdivision with a lot of nice houses and it goes up and up and up.  We added that to our run, and it was pretty cool.  A lot of nice houses.  Some nice hills.  It was a fun course to run, and it was all I wanted from our run yesterday.   My legs were tired at the end, because I don't have  a ton of huge mileage in yet. 

Called up Ken yesterday to see what he was planning.  I know he ran the 10K, but he still wants to run 9 miles this morning.  All in all I think a good weekend of running.  I want to get more miles in during the week.  Jerry is battling a knee injury, and that throws off our 6.5 mile Tuesday and Thursday runs.  I am going to write off last week as a stressful week.  I didn't run as many miles as I'd like, but I still ran. 

All is good on that front.  I have a job interview on Monday at 8:30.  Everything is looking up.  I have made a clean break from the old job, and feel pretty good about stuff. 

There really isn't much else going on to be honest.  I don't really have anything to say or write.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Lisa is off for the next two days, so it should be a pretty relaxing couple days.  I wish we haven't seen all the movies in the Theaters.   That kinda sucks. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D  

No comments: