Monday, July 22, 2013

I Cannot Put My Finger On It...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty okay I guess.  I have a cup of coffee all done, and I am going to get it. 

So anyway last week we had horrible weather.  90+ temps with high humidity.  You know the kind of weather where you would rather be in A/C inside than anything outside.  So, I didn't run.  Maybe I would have run, but I was getting used to a new schedule, but I may not have too.  It was really gross out, and well, just gross. 

This weekend I had two good runs.  Saturday I guess it was warm at 82, but with low humidity it felt great.  On Sunday Ken and I ran 9 miles and it was in the 60's.  You forget how nice running is in those types of temps.  It felt so good, I almost thought of going out again on Sunday.  It would have been dumb, but that is how it felt. 

Anyhoo I cannot really put my finger on this blog.  What is it doing??  What is it supposed to do??  If it is supposed to be doing something it sure isn't doing it very well.  Maybe I am pulling away a bit.  It is something I do.  Life is a solo thing, and my toughest days were pretty solo.  Actually very solo, so my life is not something I am afraid of.  I don't really depend on anyone.   I make choices, and I am attracted more to strong people, although I have been pretty faithful when people have been afraid.  Strong is being afraid I guess. 

People are not very strong though, and it is not within their power to be.  Society overpowers us all.  There is one who overcame the World, and it is the Journey where you must become strong like him.  Like I said it is a Journey.  One that travels along the space and time continuum.   It starts with a single step, and that is a hard one... I gather. 

It is hard because of fear.  What will I be asked to do??  I cannot answer that.  I know trust is the word I used forever.  Trust it is a good direction.  Trust you will be given everything you need.  It may be a humbling adventure, and that is scary too.  Humble means our protective shell will leave us, and we won't have any protection.  As I stand now though I still do have a shell.  My heart is protected from most things.

My heart has protected me from all kindsa things.  I don't think I ever think too much of myself.  In fact I think a couple times I think less of myself than I should, and my heart would say things that would surprise me.  Like maybe I am more important than I think in ways. 

If I should feel ashamed of who I am and my position I sure don't.   I have a feeling on the outside I have to be as unfabulous as anyone, but I don't care.  I don't feel it.   I think my heart has kept me pretty balanced, and that is a story huh??   The thing I don't have control of.  I am being led though, and to get where I am took a long story, and a long time.  It is the story of my life. 

Now I have one thing to do still, and I have been willing to do it for a long time.   Right now is your time, and you are having problems with courage and trust.   The two things I have been stressing for a while.   Strength, trust, and courage.  These are 3 of the things you should hope you have. 

I am not going to say things will be easy.  To overcome all you have to learn your place.   It is humbling let me tell you, because who is perfect?  What if we lived this life, and so far none of the things we have done even matter??  

I won't say it is a life wasted, because life is a trap.  There are no points like I said in anything you can muster on your own.  Every life kinda is wasted, but it isn't in our power, and knowledge to do the stuff that really matters in the eyes that really count. 

It still always comes down to the hardest thing you have been having problems with.  Strength and trust.  In 2 small things like this you will need help. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I know it is hard when you cannot see from where you are now to how you will be.   I can't help with that. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: