Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Going For Broke...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  The title of my blog today is going for broke.  I have nothing to really blog about, but there were some things on my mind last night, so let's see where it leads. 

I am going to get some coffee real quick.  I will brb. 

So anyway what I was thinking about last night is in this blog you know me as whoever??  I have clothed myself in running, in my job, really I have clothed myself in all kindsa things.  What if everything was taken away??   Who would you be??   Think of all the Jews during WWII.  Their identities were scrapped except for wearing a yellow star.   All the things they clothed themselves within Society were taken away.  Who are you then?? 

We put a lot of faith in how we clothe ourselves in Society's eyes huh??  What if the one with the best vision doesn't even look at that??  Then who are you??  Society really is a way for us all to clothe ourselves in some fabulous way, and it takes vision, and all kindsa other things in our lives to see who we are without that. 

I guess the Journey is for us to get to know who we are without all the other stuff that really clouds our vision.  It is a path you cannot draw up on your own.  How would you work your way toward that??  There really is nothing you can do to help you on your way to what really needs to be done.  

Life is busy, and life is confusing, and there are so many questions, and very few answers.  It is the endless barrage of crap in life that probably drives you crazy, and makes you seek the Prozac. 

It is a life of points, and we are not in charge of how we get the points. 

The World is fucked up, but it is the only thing we see, and the only thing we feel comfortable putting our faith in. 

We have to learn of things we cannot see.  Most things we yearn for are just man made, and have the shelf life of not too many generations. 

Welcome to this World where the only path is one of HARD learning, because life is full of hard lessons.   You go on and on and on thinking you are learning important stuff, and then your life gets pulled aside, and you have to learn the really hard stuff.  The stuff that says hey this World kinda sucks.  Life sorta does too.  A lot of things to ponder, but our eyes always had rose colored vision, and we are putting on the glasses that give us better eyesight. 

A lot of hard truths out there, and I bite my tongue on some of them.  They may come out, but we will see.  I think people keep trying to add more and more Shit to this World, and we really should be throwing out more and more baggage.  Maybe we think if we do more and more we will be better and better, but you are scoring no points, and just making things harder. 

Tough Shit we hafta do here. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I have another interview today, and I have no idea what it is about.  If I were a betting man it sounds cubicle'ish and phone call'ish.   In other words I will walk, and say cya.  I'll keep my one I like, and build from there.

Love You All    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D   

No comments: