Saturday, July 13, 2013

Enough About Me...

Good morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  Yesterday was a pretty okay day.  Especially the part of biking to see a movie, and biking home etc..  It was a great day out.  The weather was perfect, and there was no better way to spend my day.  The movie ended though.  I rented 4 more movies for $2, and watched one.  "Mr. Brooks" 

I start my new part time job on Sunday night, and I get my schedule for the week.  It is a foot in the door type of job, but actually one I know I will like.  One that is just based on labor, and the harder I work the better the employee I will be.   I usually do good in those situations. 

People typically like that about people.  You see someone who works hard in what they do people will respect it.  A lot of times in job settings you see people just putting in the time.  That means they don't like the job, and they are not happy doing what they are doing. 

There are challenges to be had in the World, and if you feel you have to "sell" yourself than well... you know people typically see through that. 

Can you take an honest look at who you are and what you like, and how you would like to be.   Are you the same person in your job setting?? 

I kept thinking of the info thing I went to last night.  The speakers were not the best speakers.  They were trying to get mileage out of their lives, and they have been saying the same things for a long time I bet.

Selling their company by bragging of things that really don't matter.   Seeking honor in shallow places type of thing. 

Oh well, enough about me is my title, and that is because I can do this.  I do feel like this a lot.  Many mornings I wake up and feel pretty darn good about stuff.   I have been given a gift no one can make. 

I bet it seems weird, and I cannot explain it, because you can never know unless you have been given the same gift. 

What it really means is it is good to be me.   :)   Been saying it a while.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I am up early enough to get all the poop out I think.  yay.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D   

No comments: