Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hoping To Poop Before I Run.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a really good day yesterday.  The title of my blog was a lot to do., and it was all done by 11:00.  Laundry done and folded and put away, run in, dishes done.  Cut the grass, and trimmed.  Took the garbage out and recyclables,  So that was good.  After that I watched a movie.  After the movie I checked the mail, and I am able to collect unemployment til I can get a job, which I have to call tonight to set up an interview. 

I mean Holy Cow, a load off my mind.  Anyway as to my title today yeah,  A lot of heavy thoughts come to my mind early in the morning.  #1 thing on my mind right now is poop, and poop before I run.  I was going to run a race today.  That hard 10K with the dunes, but I guess I decided not to.   One of the reasons is spending money on a race when maybe I shouldn't  although now I am more at ease.  Now I kinda am regretting I am not running it, because it will be hard, and should be fun, and I know I am not in the best shape, so I wouldn't try to beat anyone, I would just accept getting my ass handed to me.  Oh well.  

I am not sure how long I am running today, I know Jim ran 10 last week.  I am not sure how much I will run tomorrow, because Ken is running that race probably, and not sure how far he will want to go tomorrow. 

Anyway that is all good.  Running long this weekend, probably twice.   I am drinking coffee now, and it appears the poop thing will happen.  All is good I guess.  WOOO   HOOOOOOO!!!    :)

Some days it can be about nothing right???

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  Nothing major today.  Lisa works at 5:00, and me,  I should read my book.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: