Monday, July 29, 2013

Busy Night At Work.

Afternoon all.  How's it goin?  Me, I am doing pretty good.  We had a pretty busy night at work last night.  My new job there is no down time.  I love that.  We ended up working late, and there was no way around it.   I think we did a good job last night, and we stayed over an hour late.  Only thing that happened is I wasn't too tired, so I played a little solitaire when I got home and slept til like 3:00 PM.  Pretty good sleep for me. 

Anyway, oh shit I sometimes forget, anyway I did run 12 miles yesterday.  It was the first time in a while.  I am glad I ate a Payday about halfway through.  I didn't feel mentally fatigued until toward the end.  12 miles is a pretty long run for me, and been a while.  My legs were actually starting to get tired.  I need to start adding those little longer runs though.  You think it is easy to get in shape, but it takes a long long time. 

Today is a day off, and I am off of work tonight too.  I have a perfect schedule this week.  Work, off, work, off, work off.  Pretty nice.  3 of the 4 days I work are truck nights too, so I will be busy. 

Oh well, we are going to have Tacos tonight.  I think I may have a big people beverage, and just chill the rest of the day. 

Don't you wish you were me??   :)   HAHA

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  some days you just have to throw something like this up. 

Love You all  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: