Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Sword In Bullet Style??

  • Not sure if this is a good idea.  
  • I am nothing, and I can do nothing, but I try to steer people in the right direction.   
  • None of what I do is thought of beforehand.  I have no agenda.  
  • The hard thing to understand of me is the two parts of me.  
  • Life is fun at times, but always always always would choose not to be alive over everything else. 
  • How??  It is the journey of us all.  With increasing wisdom comes increasing pain.
  • What does that make me???
  • What I have always been since the night my heart was taken.  
  • I am a tool.  Something that can be used.  I serve no purpose really, but support.  
  • I can support too when people give of themselves...  They can't though.  
  • Why??  Fabulous trumps all.   Humility wins, but we feel like we lost.  
  •  The hidden things that only one sees do score points.  :)  xoxo  
That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

 Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  The signature line gets typed out every single day.  I take time out of my life to do this.   Oh, and at my new job the 2nd in command is a 6 time Riverbank 25k runner.   I am pretty sure he is probably faster than me.   :)   Nice guy, and nice people.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: