Saturday, June 29, 2013

Turning The Page...

I want to put a disclaimer up here.  With a day like yesterday there is bound to be confusion as to how important things are in the grand scheme of things.  Everything must be placed in the proper perspective and proper importance. 

I lost my job yesterday.  Got fired actually.  Not due to anything I did within the 4 walls of the place I work for, but actually things that happened outside the 4 walls of work, and things that happened while I was not punched in to work.  I was on my own free time to do as I choose. 

What are those things I chose to do??   Nothing really.  I was just doing my normal night.  Lisa was closing, and I was just doing my normal thing,  UNTIL she came home in tears AGAIN.  Being treated unfairly, because the new Office Manger and I quote,  "I don't feel people respect me if I am not mean to people"   Well she is that.  Is she respected??  Not by me FWIW. 

Anyhoo like I said I lost my job.  I worked for the place for over 19 years.  I brought a lot of energy, and a good work ethic, and it has stayed with me all those years.  I have worked in the same store with my wife Lisa since August of 1995.  Never once has there been a conflict until now. 

Perspective though.  It is a big box retail establishment.  A person as minor as me not working there does not affect that company at all, unless morale goes down a bit for a while at one store.  I am pretty sure most of the people there liked me.  I only didn't like a few of the people in the front end I believe. 

I had a good working relationship with the people low on the totem pole, and rarely did I have a complaint with those people the morning stockers.  They were actually a vital and important part to the success of my job. 

My job I don't feel I was as successful as can be anyway.  I was getting frustrated, and thinking of stepping down from my position to be a full timer in a dept.  again.   Where I had more control of being able to do a good job.   I don't have to worry about that now.   :) 

Also keeping things in perspective I made less than $13/hour.  If I can find one or two jobs that pay me close to 400/week I will be in the same boat.  I lose my vacation time, but I hate vacations anyway so that probably is a win/win. 

In the grand scheme of things it is not a big loss either way.   A very minor blip in this game called life.  

I have been asked to do far more important things anyway, and will continue to do so. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s. I will have a lot of time to get in shape now, and read and stuff.   I have to find some new jobs too.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D  

No comments: