Monday, June 24, 2013

Blah...

That is how I feel about my blog this morning.  Boring to do, boring to write, and totally boring to read I am sure. 

Not much going on here.  Ken and I ran 9+ miles yesterday.  Our original planned route was actually 11 miles, although we thought that route was 9.  My routes are easy to cut.   A turn at the restaurant instead of the yacht club takes 2 miles give or take off our run, so that was easy. 

I have a month to get in shape for the BIX 7.  It is a hilly course.  An out and back where the back is up up up.  Goal is to break an hour. 

So anyway I got back from my run feeling great.  I wanted to see a movie, but all the ones I wanted to see I have already seen.  So I saw one I didn't want to see, and it actually was pretty good.  No names or stars in the movie, but it was suspenseful, and a good way to blow a couple hours. 

Lisa and I went out to lunch.  I had a few beers, and came home and watched the SOX blow a lead and lose.

How frustrating.  You ever think back to what could I have done different yesterday?? 

I guess a lot, but it is just life, and I am going through the motions, and typically I guess I feel pretty okay.  I know some truth about life, and it kinda is a downer in ways. 

So many things we as people are "supposed" to do as we get older.  grow up, go to school, get a job, and get married have kids, and live happily ever after.  That was my route.  I was going to take that way too, but then life happened. 

I looked and thought there has to be more.   I found myself alone, and I was going to make me the best person ever. 

I learned I cannot do it.  It is not within my power, and I learned a whole slew of other things too.  Mostly that life is pretty dumb.   There are no points for pretty much anything we do on our own. 

I know no one is fabulous.  I know our desire is to show we are special in some way, but we really aren't.  We are unique, but not special.  It is not within our power to be how and who we would really like to be. 

It is possible to be like that, but there are steps that need to be made. 

Oh well,  I am outta here.

Later...

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  It is Monday try not killing all the people today.    ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: