Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Because I Can...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.  I got a lot done yesterday, and I was more tired than I thought.  I still have a lot to do today, but I have  a beginning and an end I have in mind.  I know how far I want to go today.  However long that takes.  I also have an idea as about tomorrow, but I think I can go farther than my plans tomorrow.  I am talking of scraping, and priming our trim eves, and fascia and stuff. 

Yesterday was a pretty positive day as far as the painting went.  I think I can definitely get the whole house done this Summer. 

As to my title, I am thinking of not training for anything this Summer at all.  Why??   because I can.  Me not signing up for any races does not diminish me as a person at all.  I am free from any box I may be willing to... well box myself into. 

How does something like that happen??  I know the true value of myself.  I know the things that give me value, and none of it is what I have done really.   A lot is what I have been through, but I am not the author of that.  I am not the planner, and I am not the guider. 

For me life is the freedom to make any turn anytime.  None of the turns will change me.  I am who I am, and I do what I do, and I will still be guided in the way I need to go.  That isn't vision at all.  That is trust. 

You all have so much to learn.

Laterzzzzzzzzz


No comments: