Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Coffee Is Ready...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I guess.  Trying to get back in the groove after a week off from work.  How did the week off go?  I think it went pretty good.  I didn't get the lazy blah blah feeling I get a lot when I take a full week off.  I stayed busy.  For me that is good.   I don't mind taking a couple days off here and there, but a full week is a lot of time for me. 

This blog among real life stuff is going to ruin your life.  All of us want the feel good stuff.  We are confident in us, we are confident in our direction.  I want my days to be filled with smiles more than frowns.  etc...

Like I was hinting at yesterday kinda, the World is full of all kinds of paths/avenues.  Your mind can think of any number of ways to go.  My path was very narrow, especially during my bad Summer.  There was almost nowhere/nothing I could do to make for a better me.  That is what makes me think you are smack dab in the middle of your life's journey, because there is nothing you can do to impress me.  You won't be the most caring.  You won't impress anyone with the amount of work you do.  Also there are secrets you don't know about, that make some of the things you believe to be true, actually kinda silly.

I do have to believe the only way to a better you is to get to the real you.  There are no points in anything you put your mind to do.  That is the lesson of my whole life.  Any of the good I have done was not of my doing.  I had to be led certain ways, and I had to go through certain things to get where I am today.  My path is wide now, because I have already been through the narrow path.    I try to help in the only way I can by supporting, but you gotta give of yourself you know??

Look at it through my eyes.  Life is dumb, and all the things we waste our time on is pretty dumb, but when you get to the real part of you, the best part of you, that is when I can help.   Don't look at life through rose colored lenses and don't look at yourself that way either.

A hard lesson is all the things we do are worth zero points.  All the hard efforts in life get you nothing.  The only things of value I have done were really done for me.  I know the desire is to do all in your power to be the greatest person ever, and that isn't in your power.  You cannot find the knowledge on your own, you cannot work your way to the things you must learn.  You stand naked on this Earth, and all you can do is hope a blessing will be bestowed upon you.

Don't ever mistake a blessing either, because receiving a blessing is something real.  Something you feel, and something no one will ever see you receiving.  You will know it though.  I received mine in 1991.  It didn't lead to a great life in this World, but it lead to a path that helped me gather many many points for where it really matters.

The hardest lesson of all is our life in the big picture does not really matter.  That is where you find your anger, and hate, and stuff, because we need to justify ourselves somehow, but that is not how it is done.  The path leads to the thief on the cross.  The answer is not I did this and this and this.  the answer is let me take a truthful look, and see what I deserve.

In that we all are on even ground.  All are  guilty.  It has always been the repentance that  leads to life, and you cannot be sorry if your heart is hard.  So you must go from point A to point B, because when you get delivered up to the Judges your heart has to be right.

It is the truth that sets you free, and well... the truth ain't all that great. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s..  I don't know what to make of the Sox.  So far they have played like a pretty bad team, and with our #2, and #3 pitchers out right now, I am not confident. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D        xoxoxo    ;) 


No comments: