Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Are Things Going In The Right Direction??

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I guess.  I just had a good day off yesterday.  One where I got a lot of stuff done.  I relaxed some.  Made  a dinner.  I went to bed early, and I am well rested now.  

I don't want to get into the Texas right getting their religious hate on, because what will I accomplish??  I could throw out the sword to tell you how stupid the right in Texas are being, but that gets you nowhere really.  Religions of the World bring out more hate than love, and that is the truth.  Why??   It is not within our power to be and do right.  

The people who believe they are on the right side of being right typically judge harsher than others.  The right in Texas have for a long time been about the worst people in the World. 

So anyway, I do not feel we are going in the right direction anyway.  This Shit isn't working.  The walk we have is one where we should be humble, but many are arrogant.  Many are right in their own eyes, and Love lives not in arrogance, or being self assured of where you stand. 

We are born into this World and brought up being taught we are special, and etc...   We aren't though.  We are just humans who are incapable of being the people who we feel we should be.  Oh, I guess we can add something to Society to help make us feel better, but Society is just that.  The best things the people of the day could come up with.  The teaching of man which is so flawed, and shallow, and short-sighted. 

So many bad things in this World, pretty much none of it is good.   The Sociology majors are wreaking havoc more and more, and I don't think people can see it.  Can't see the big picture, because you are blinded by the forest of Society and the general business of life. 

My instrument I play here should be leading people in a direction like while my guitar gently weeps, but you don't believe.  

You still believe in yourself and your fabulousness, and a Life where you think points are all over the place, and they are in actuality nowhere to be found on your own. 

I'll give you a little sword, because why not right??   Your journey is to get to the garden of Eden where you have no fear of everything about you being seen.  Whether it is your jealousy, your less than perfect body.  You jacking off to whatever, anything.  Everything about you is seen.  All the bad you do in your own mind.  

Now that is a journey in and of itself right??   Now the Garden of Eden is surrounded by 4 great swords.   He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.  The way there is only one.  I have been going on and on about this way,  This way is one where you cannot do it.  You are not smart enough.  We were born not smart enough, and there is no teaching of man and women that can take us there. 

Steps need to be taken, and that is a personal battle between you and you.  You know the way of victory yet you still want to choose the way of defeat??   Now who is the smart ones, and who are the stupid ones??

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I have a couple hilly races coming up so I am going to run my 800M hills right now.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: