Wednesday, June 5, 2013

People Say The Damndest Things... Oh, and Happy 1000

Good Morning all.  I am up late.  I didn't go to bed late.  Reason being???  Painting and scraping is hard work.  When I finished yesterday I was beat.  I am doing a good job of prep this time around.  Last time we painted we just sprayed her on.  It lasted pretty good for about 10 years, but now I am doing it right, and doing it old school. 

I am using an oil based primer for the whole house, and using a brush for every single stroke.  Why???  Technology bad??  I've done it before, and I liked the outcome.  That is a story for another day though.  Back then too we washed in gas, not Paint thinner.   Paint thinner smell doesn't last as long as gas smell does I've noticed.  Back then late 80's early 90's we still went out to the bar smelling like gas.   Who cares, when your young you are young, and BEEEERRRRRRR!!!  

Anyway today is my 1000th post on this blog.  I think it would be nice if all of you went back and read all 1000 posts today.   ;)  

After this week, I am not sure what I will be doing.  I am sure I will run again, and I tell you, two weeks off is not a bad thing.  I just don't want anyone to try and box me in.  You'll be disappointed.  The important stuff I do is probably here, and not training for some race in the future. 

Anyway, I wasn't going to blog today, but what the heck it is my 1000th post... for this blog.  I don't want to write too much either, because well, you have 999 more posts to read... at the least.   :)

Have Fun.

I am probably taking the day off of painting, and going to finish my book, and do other stuff.  There is a small chance of rain, and I am going to pretend it is like 95%.  That way I can take my day off.  I am really really tired anyway.   I only have two days of work left, and my goals for vacation week are complete.

Not too bad.

Laterzzzz gaterzzzz.  

As to people say the damndest things, I am just talking about sugar coating crap.  Not on any blog or anything, just some dude who constantly is saying shit that tries to make you think the World is a great place, and We are Kings of our castle so to speak.  Totally in charge of our future.  

LOL



No comments: