Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Screw It, I'll Have Plenty of Time To Sleep In The Winter...

Good morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.   I went to bed early enough, but woke up in the middle of the night... like 9:00 PM., and watched a little Hockey.  So probably not as much sleep as I'd like, but that is what Winter is for right?? 

Yesterday was pretty fun.  It was a Monday, and I tell you after work Mondays are kinda fun.  I get out early enough.  I usually shop for a good dinner to make, and chill out.  I try and make Monday a fun day because Lisa is off, and why not right?? 

Tuesday is a run day, and Wednesday Lisa closes typically so Monday works well on that front. 

I took some pictures.  I know I know.  How crazy huh??  

ferns. 


Looking at life through the lens of a wine glass. 

purty flowers.   ;)

more purty flowers, plus a colorful plant. 


I made that a while ago, and this is my first pic of it.  




So, that my friends is a good day.  I didn't save the World, and I didn't make it a better place to live, but it was still a good day.  I am sure people are still killing each other, and the Governments of the World are still doing stupid stuff.

Sometimes life is just about the simple stuff huh??  We really aren't doing anything important otherwise are we??

Always healthy to have a realistic opinion of yourself and what you can actually accomplish, and what our true worth is.  I think.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All   :)))

p.s.  I'd tell you all I have an Instagram account, but no one reads this anyway, so why bother??   ;)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: